How To Build Belief In Yourself Continue reading
Are You Coachable?
Many times when a person starts a new business, they make one crucial mistake…
They think they “Know It All” and start blindly going out there and building a business. They sometimes let their pride get in the way. Pretty soon, a few weeks or months go by and they wonder why their business hasn’t grown?
So the question is asked, “Are You Coachable?”
Are you able to be taught and take the time to LISTEN and APPLY sound business strategies and systems that have worked for countless others before you? Ask yourself these questions about when you started a new business:
1 Did I take the time to watch all of the company training? (Or did I skim through it?)
2. Did I actually DO what was taught in my basic training?
3. Did I get plugged in to daily / weekly / monthly training calls, emails?
4. Am I spending time each day to improve myself and my business? (Write what you are doing down to see.)
5. Am I willing to learn from those who have done this before?
Hopefully you answered YES to most of the questions above…if not… it’s time to be COACHABLE! Take the time to learn. Many time the resources and training are right in front of you. You just need to grab it!
If you are currently looking to be coached and trained in a new business and you want something simple. Watch the video below and check out a system that makes coaching and training easy and fun…
…and follow the simple steps. It’s working for me and thousands of others out there online.
Words To Avoid When Starting A New Online Business
Everyone who ever starts an online or home business starts of brand new. We all start with a “Clean Slate”, ready to take on the world and make something big.
Many people are nervous and may have doubts still if they can make it or not. That’s ok…it’s perfectly normal to have doubts about your new venture. Over time you will learn the ropes and become an expert and have massive success!
There are however certain words you can avoid that will you attract more people to your business and help you have success faster.
Words To Avoid
“I’m New or I’m a Newbie”
Yes of course you are new but you really don’t need to shout it from the roof top! You may say this for the first few weeks but get over it. You want to get out of “Newbie” mode as soon as possible. People will be more attracted to you if you are confidant and know what you are doing…or at look like you are doing. Bottom line… stop telling people you are new.
“I Don’t Know What I’m Doing”
That may be true at first, but if you say that to people…why the heck would they want to join you in your business if say that? Again you need to tell yourself that you DO know what yo are doing…because you will learn fast…you won’t be perfect but everyday you will learn. You want to portray confidence. I’m not saying “Fake It Till You Make It”…I’m simply saying you need to know what you are doing and fast if you want to grow.
6 Steps To Online Success
People are often ask me, “How do you have success in an online business?“
1. Blogging daily – Have some type of website or blog where you are sharing content each day. It really only takes 10 to 20 minutes a day when you get the hang of it.
2. Market – Market your content or blog posts. Let the world know about it through social media and syndication.
3. Build Your List – Build an email list of subscribers who want to hear from you. This allows you to build a following and get people back to your blog.