The Responsibility Of A Sponsor
My blog post today is geared towards anyone who is involved with or is looking to get started with any kind of home business that involves working with teams. This could be a direct sales, affiliate marketing or network marketing. No matter what it is, chances are you are going to be a sponsor and will be introducing others to your business opportunity.
What is the responsibility of a sponsor? What is expected of you and how do you do it the right way.
The video above goes over quite a few important issues to consider but let me touch on the highlights…
First let me list what you as a sponsor should NOT be doing:
– You should NOT be technical support for your product or service. (Your company should do this)
– You should NOT be the product trainer (Your company should do this)
– You should NOT be setting up websites or doing geeky things for your team.
– You should NOT be answering every question about everything even though you may know the answer.
None of the above things make you money and you are setting a bad example to your team when you do this.
Let me list a few things you SHOULD be doing as a sponsor:
– You SHOULD be getting your new team member started right by pointing them to some type of basic training or video tutorials on how to get started right.
– You SHOULD be pointing them to the company tech support or frequently asked questions so they know who to ask for support and where to find it.
– You SHOULD be showing them where to find the training on how to setup their website or other techie stuff.
– You SHOULD be pointing new people to the resources that will help them learn and get their questions answered.
At the end of the day you should be focusing on the activities that make you money, not the things that can suck up your time. The last thing you want to do is turn into an “Adult Day-Care” where you are trying to do everything for everyone.
Over time you will realize that your “Go-Getters” will rise up and take off without you. These will be your leaders.
Everyone needs help when they get started. It is your job to help them get started right and find the balance of helping them but not doing things for them.
If you are looking for a home business that is simple today, has great training and makes it easy to be a sponsor then check out the videos below and check out what I’m doing to make things easier.
…and follow the simple steps. It’s working for me and thousands of others out there online.
PS: I am giving away this system for FREE! Here’s Yours!