Every time you are trying to sell anything on the internet and advertise your products or talk to your customers, you need to tell your prospects what to do in order for them to buy whatever it is you are selling. That action needs to be a powerful call to action and further on I am giving you 7 tips to achieve just that every time.
Whether or not you know copy writing, you have probably read many sales letters and noticed how clever marketers entice you to purchase their products, giving you all kinds of benefits and features that the products have, culminating in a powerful, decisive call to action that you are glad to conform with.
I believe that by reading the following points, your effectiveness as a marketer will improve considerably. And what you are actually selling is really immaterial because these tactics apply to most situations in the selling process.
You see, assuming that the customers know what they have to do when it comes to purchase something on the Internet, is wrong. You may be right sometimes, granted, but you want to know your prospects do it right every time since you do not want to leave any money on the table.
So, attending to the details of the calls to action, will make sure you boost your conversions, and will, in fact increase your customers’ response and therefore boost your sales considerably. Here are then, the best seven tips for making better calls to action:
1. Let your process of selling be conducive to your customers wanting to continue it by finally agreeing to the action you are asking them to take. When the action you are asking them to take is in alignment with their best interests, they are most likely geared to take that action.
2. If you are like many people, and hesitate by hovering over the ‘buy button’ not sure whether to click it or not, remember what uncertainty made you hesitate so much and try not to include that in your sales effort. Use instead clarity and purpose to move the sales effort to fruition enticing the prospect to click the ‘buy button’
3. Always try to remove the resistance that prospects have about buying things in general. Remember that people don’t like to be sold to so make the sales letter flow like butter towards its desired end which is the sale, the effective magic call to action.
4. Make the call to action as easy as possible by explaining in detail, without any steps missing so that your customers do not even have to think about doing it. Instead, they just do it automatically or effortlessly.
5. It is clearly a great skill to move the prospect to take any desired action, and if you possess that skill, your aim is to haven them always performing the most important actions, the buying actions.
6. Remember that the final call to action involves a decision which you want to work towards and that your prospects must both understand it to be good for them and want to perform because you managed to convince them to do so.
7. Make them understand why taking the call to action, which is to buy, solve their problem and make them happier customers. Every time you manage to do this, you will increase conversions, making your business online profitable.
Of course there are many more tips we can mention about this issue, and this is a hot topic to talk about for hours on end. Ultimately, if the ground work leading to the calls to action are well explained and convincing, chances are prospects will want to follow by taking the required actions of the sales process.
To your success,