SEO Dragon Is A New Software That Analyses Websites’ SEO Performance, Generates Audit Reports and Even Finds Customers For You. Breakthrough Software Creates Comprehensive Site Audits, Shows How to Improve the Site’s Performance and Finds Local Businesses Happy to Pay $500 -$7500 For the Service.
SEO Dragon Overview:
- Vendor: Dream Big
- Product Name: SEO Dragon
- Launch Date: 2019-Feb-22
- Product Price: $22.00
- Official Website
SEO Dragon Review:
SEO Dragon generates site audits at the push of a button. These are comprehensive reports which provide a health check on any website. Create the first SEO audit for a business owner for free… when they see just how many leads and customers your recommendations generate, they will be more than eager to hire you on a long-term contract.
SEO Dragon Works on All Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer and others. The Software is securely hosted in the cloud, there is nothing to install or configure. That means you can access it from anywhere, on any device with internet access.
How Work SEO Dragon Software:
- Step 1: Enter
Enter your search term – for example “Pizza + Chicago”. The software will produce an audit for all pizza businesses in that location.
- Step 2: Generate
The software generates a comprehensive SEO audit, with actionable improvement suggestions. It can also automatically send the reports to these businesses.
- Step 3: Profit
These reports can either be sold as a service on the large outsourcing websites for hundreds of dollars, or used to win lucrative SEO Agency work.
SEO Dragon Features:
- Generate sophisticated SEO audits for any website
- In the cloud and newbie friendly
- Software auto generates audit and sends to local contacts
- In addition software assesses how good a website is optimized for mobile browsing
- Find all local websites based on niche and geo location
- Compatible with all browsers
- “SEO Dragon Repair” recommends how to fix any highlighted issues
- Overall SEO report, and website performance
- Software assesses how a site scores on social media